Working full-time for Merlon Intelligence as a data engineer.
I continue working on these projects:
- improving terminology extraction OneClick Terms for Lexical Computing,
- analyzing overindebtedness in Czech Republic for Institut předlužení and
- developing a language analysis tool VersaText for Versatile.
By this time we should have been moved to Australia, but the pandemics made it impossible. We are waiting for the situation to improve so we will be allowed to come to Sydney. But it seems unlikely we can move before the end of 2020.
Currently reading / listening
- The Book of Why by Judea Pearl
- Rationality: From AI to Zombies by Eliezer Yudkowsky
- The Righteous Mind by Jonathan Haidt
- Surfaces and Essences by Douglas R. Hofstadter
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
My latest compositions
Autumn has arrived
My first attempt at lo-fi music.
Two-part invention in C
This one was hard for me to record. This is like take no. 143.
The Subtle Art of Giving a Funk
My first attempt at funky music.
In the Fugue
When Glenn Miller meets J. S. Bach.